Features and Benefits
- Router/Firewall/VPN/Router all-in-one
- High performance Gigabit copper/fiber combo port
- Firewall with Quick Automation Profile for Fieldbus protocols
- Network address translation (N-to-1, 1-to-1, and port forwarding)
- VPN Security with IPsec, L2TP, and PPTP functions
- Intelligent PolicyCheck and SettingCheck tools
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature (T models)
- NERC CIP compliance
The EDR-G902 series is a Gigabit performance, all-in-one Firewall/VPN/Router. It is designed for Ethernet security applications insensitive remote control or monitoring networks, and provides anElectronic Security Perimeter for the protection of critical cyber assetssuch as pumping stations, DCS, PLC systems on oil rigs, and watertreatment systems. The EDS-G902 series includes the following cybersecurity features:
- Firewall: Controls network traffic between different trust zones. Network Address Translation (NAT), which shields the internal LAN from unauthorized activity from outside hosts, is included.
- Virtual Private Networking (VPN): VPNs are designed to provide users with secure communication links when accessing a private network from the public Internet. Uses IPSec (IP Security) for encryption and authentication of all IP packets at the network layer to ensure confidentiality and sender authentication.
The EDR-G902’s Quick Automation Profile function supports mostcommon Fieldbus protocols, including EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP,FOUNDATION Fieldbus, Modbus/TCP, and PROFINET. Users can easilycreate a secure Ethernet Fieldbus network from a user-friendly web UI with a single click operation. In addition, wide temperature models areavailable that operate reliably in hazardous, -40 to 75°C environments.